Do you experience distress when you think of house cleaning? Or are you one of those people who derive joy out of it? Either way, there are some really fun facts about house cleaning which is truly intriguing and might make you change your perception completely.
- Most people enjoy cleaning their bathrooms more than any other part of their house. Bathrooms are the most commonly used spaces and act as a private space for people to spend some me-time, ideate on things, get their creative juices flowing. It’s almost like a creative den. Maybe that’s why people enjoying cleaning their bathrooms more frequently.
- Cleaning helps in burning calories. Yes, it is one of the easiest ways to shed some extra calories and help you maintain physical health if you are unable to exercise daily. You can lose up to 200 calories during a 2 hour cleaning session. Not so bad, right?
- You will be surprised to know which part of your house contains maximum germs. It is the kitchen sink. The kitchen sink supposedly has more germs than even toilets, and must be cleaned regularly to avoid accumulation of more germs.
- An average person spends 87% of their time indoors. Thus, dusting regularly and vacuuming can help in regulating and improving indoor air quality.
- 70% of dust particles in the house is made of flakes and dead skin. These dead skin particles may not be visible to the naked eye but is shed everywhere. Vacuuming can help minimize these particles of flakes and dead skin.
These facts have definitely made us realize the underlying essence of cleaning and why it is beneficial. Just like these fun facts, you can also make cleaning fun and easy with home care range for smart household cleaning from the house of Fablas.
To buy our products, please click on: https://fablas.com/