Maintaining good personal hygiene is extremely essential for both health and social reasons. One cannot afford to get lazy about maintaining hygiene of their body, as it not only affects their health but also of the people around them. To enhance overall health, one can adopt a few practices that will minimize the risk of infection and help in boosting hygiene. Lack of personal hygiene habits can lead to minor reactions such as body odour, greasy skin, bad breath, etc.
To build good personal hygiene habits, it’s important to know the types of personal hygiene that one can adopt.
- Shower hygiene
Having a shower daily will benefit you by keeping the germs away. Usage of soap helps in rinsing away dead skin cells and bacteria. You can also make your showering experience more soothing with our Calypso Relaxing Moment Cellulose Sponge that has the following benefits.
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Ideal for daily shower
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologically tested and Hypoallergenic
- Cellulose sponge provides extra foaming
2. Face hygiene
Most women enjoy their make-up sessions but not removing make-up. It is one of the most dreadful tasks to accomplish. Getting rid of the chemicals is highly important and hence, face hygiene plays a vital role. For effective removal of make-up, you can use our Calypso Make-up Remover Sponge.
- No side effect on skin, since it is 100% natural
- Can be used for removing make-up, face packs or any scrubs
- Rinse before and after each use
- Do not wash it with boiling hot water
3. Feet hygiene
Healthy feet is important for staying active and feeling good. Neglecting your feet and not scrubbing can also lead to increase in dead skin. Apart from washing your feet daily, you can also scrub it with our Calypso Energy Peeling Cellulose Sponge.
- Nutshell coated side provides exfoliation that gets rid of the dead skin
- Can be used for pedicure
- Suitable for all types of skin
- 20x absorbent than its dry weight
- Avoid rubbing the nutshell side dry on the skin
- Rinse well before and after each use
4. Hands hygiene
Most germs come in contact with our hands and find an easy access into our systems, through our mouth, nose or eyes. Wash your hands every time you enter and leave the toilet, before eating, when you sneeze, before touching any part of your face. Scrub your palms with soap for 30 seconds and clean between your fingers and nails.
If your personal hygiene is under check, there are lesser chances of contacting germs and falling sickness. To spruce up your routine, try our exclusive range of personal hygiene products. You can explore the range on: Personal Hygiene Range